lunedì, febbraio 02, 2015

What W. H. Auden Can Do for You by Alexander McCall Smith

What W. H. Auden Can Do for YouWhat W. H. Auden Can Do for You by Alexander McCall Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What unfortunately prevented me to fully enjoy this book is the total lack of information on my part about Auden, which, however, are largely provided by the book, but of course now I'm a bit more interested not so much on hes life, but rather on his work, almost entirely unknown to me, but for what little I have read here is really worth.

Quello che purtroppo mi ha impedito di godere appieno di questo libro é la totale mancanza di informazioni da parte mia su Auden, che comunque vengono in larga parte fornite dal libro, ma chiaramente ora mi interesse sapere un po´di piú non tanto sulla sua vita, quanto piuttosto sulla sua opera, che ignoro quasi in toto, ma per quel poco che ho letto qui vale veramente la pena.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND PRINCETON UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: