mercoledì, febbraio 04, 2015

To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings, #1) by Michelle Willingham

To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings, #1)To Sin with a Viking by Michelle Willingham
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Despite continuing to look for books on the Vikings to help me bear my withdrawal symptoms from Eric Northman's absence, I continue to run into novels that lack credibility or, as in this case, try even to be educational. Honestly, if I wanted the opinion of an author on divorce and marriage, I would read Simone DeBeauvoir, instead I wanted to read a lovestory with viking and I got this book...

Nonostante continui a cercare libri sui vichinghi che mi aiutino a sopportare la mia crisi di astinenza da Eric Northman, continuo ad incappare in romanzi poco credibili o, come in questo caso, addirittura pedagogici. Sinceramente se avessi voluto l'opinione di una autrice sul divorzio e sul matrimonio, avrei letto Simone DeBeauvoir, invece volevo leggere un libro d'amore, pensa un po'....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: