lunedì, luglio 08, 2013

A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz

A Conspiracy of AlchemistsA Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A steampunk YA that I wouldn't have read if not for Netgalley but that was pretty good indeed, even if in the end things were really a little bit too slow, but the mix between steampunk, fairies, warlock and oracles was succesfull and funny to read and the end is open to another book that I would try to read.

Uno young adult steampunk che non avrei letto se non l'avessi preso per sbaglio su Ng e che si è rivelato una piacevole sorpresa, anche se un po' lento nel finale. Comunque questo mix di steampunk, fate, maghi e oracoli ha funzionato ed è stato divertente, inoltre il finale è aperto per altri libri che proverò a leggere, sempre che la mia idiosincrasia per questo genere non me lo impedisca...


THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: