martedì, luglio 16, 2013

Aftershock by Jill Sorenson

Aftershock

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I would have never thought that I would say something similar, but this book was too realistic for me, the survivors of the big San Diego earthquake didn't get all my attention because my mind kept wondering about how would the city really look in this case. I know I couldn't avoid, so the plot was ok, but still it was not the right story for a love story, if you get what I mean.

Non avrei mai pensato di dire qualcosa del genere, ma questo libro era troppo realistico per me. I sopravvissuti ad un fortissimo terremoto a San Diego non avevano se non parte della mia attenzione, perchè continuavo a pensare quanto potesse essere credibile una situazione del genere e come potesse evolvere. Lo so è stata colpa mia ma mi è mancata l'immedesimazione giusta e ritengo non fosse la giusta ambientazione per una storia d'amore, ma non so se sono stata chiara.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: