mercoledì, gennaio 15, 2020

The Scoundrel and the Debutante (The Cabot Sisters, #3) by Julia London

The Scoundrel and the Debutante (The Cabot Sisters, #3)The Scoundrel and the Debutante by Julia London
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was not bad, and by now I'm quite used to the Cabot sisters, but in some way it was too complicated, the various adventures of Roan and Prudence, even if only momentary, seemed to me excessive and the end perhaps too fast. Now I only have Mercy to wait for and I hope not too long.

Questo libro non era male, io ormai poi alle sorelle Cabot mi ci sono abituata, peró in qualche modo é stato troppo complicato, le varie peripezie di Roan e Prudence anche se solo momentanee, mi sono sembrate eccessive e il finale forse troppo accelerato. Ora mi resta solo Mercy e speriamo di non dover aspettare tanto.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: