domenica, giugno 23, 2019

Review: N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater

N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So, once more I am back into the world of King, Bear and Preppy and this time the main character is Preppy's brother, which is pretty funny considering that he should be dead, but ok, I just cannot find any good reason to believe the reasons for hie being back that the author gave us. That said, I think I already complained about the same plot that T.M.Frazier uses which can reasonably summed up in the words: eventually it is always the best friend, and this time.... also. Seriously I am more upset with myself than with her because I knew it but nevertheless......

Ancora una volta si ritorna al mondo di King, Bear e Preppy, che comunque sempre morto dovrebbe essere, ciononostante il libro é su suo fratello. Detto questo penso di essermi giá lamentata del fatto che la trama nei libri della Frazier si potrebbe riassumere nelle parole: alla fine é sempre il miglior amico/a il cattivo/a e indovinate un po'? Anche stavolta!!!! Da non credere, se non fosse che nonostante tutto io l'ho letta di nuovo...

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: