martedì, gennaio 29, 2019

Review: One Tough Cowboy

One Tough Cowboy One Tough Cowboy by Lora Leigh
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I do not think that Lora Leigh wrote many parts of this book because sex is not steamy at all, it happened in the wrong moments and all together the book is boring and not enjoyable, but this is just my opinion. As far as the first volume in a series go, this is going to remain alone as far as I am concerned.

Non credo che Lora Leigh abbia scritto molte parti di questo libro, fondamentalmente perché le scene di sesso sono noiose e completamente fuori luogo, inoltre é proprio tutto il romanzo in sé che non decolla, ma questa é solo la mia opinione. Diciamo pure che per quanto mi riguarda, questa nuova serie si ferma qui.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: