domenica, gennaio 13, 2019

Review: Every Note Played

Every Note Played Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another super sad story, but in a way easier to handle, because the victim is sort of an a$$hole and it is easier to think that whatever happened to him he deserved it. Still it remains painful to read and I wished all the time that something like that would never happen to me, but this I do every time I read Lisa Genova....

Un'altra storia super triste, ma forse piú facile rispetto ai libri precedenti perché la vittima é uno $tronzo e quindi, in qualche modo, qualunque sofferenza gli capiti se l'é quasi meritata. Ciononostante, non é stato facile arrivare in fondo, e per tutto il tempo mi sono augurata che non mi capitasse mai niente del genere, ma questo é un pensiero ricorrente ogni volta che leggo Lisa Genova....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: