sabato, settembre 28, 2024

Option B by Sheryl Sandberg, Adam M. Grant

Option B

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read his book because I've heard about it in a podcast some weeks ago. It's a book to survive the loss of your spouse and it deals with pain, a lot of pain, and the many ways to deal with it. She is a strong woman and it was still almost unbearable and that left me wondering....

Ho deciso di leggere questo libro perché ne avevo sentito parlare in un podcast qualche settimana fa. L'autrice racconta come é "sopravvissuta" alla morte del marito e, come potete facilmente immaginare, ha a che fare con molto molto dolore ed ai vari modi di gestirlo. Lei sembra essere una donna molto forte e nonostante questo ha fatto fatica ad andare avanti, quindi questo mi spaventa parecchio.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: