martedì, settembre 24, 2024

Japanamerica: How Japanese Pop Culture Has Invaded the U.S. by Roland Kelts

Japanamerica: How Japanese Pop Culture Has Invaded the U.S.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very interesting even if it's not the first book I read on the topic. As a matter of fact I didn't even know how much the Japanese culture was present in the U.S., as I don't live there, but I'm pretty sure there is not such a big difference compared for example to Italy of my childhood or the Germany of my kid's childhood.

Molto interessante anche se non é il primo libro che leggo sull'argomento. Per essere precisi non avevo idea di quanto fosse presente la cultura giapponese negli Stati Uniti, anche perché non ci vivo, ma dubito sia particolarmente differente dalla presenza dei cartoni nella mia infanzia italiana o in quella tedesca di mio figlio.

Nessun commento: