venerdì, marzo 22, 2024

The Edge series by Ilona Andrews

On the Edge (The Edge, #1)On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pretty cool book by Ilona Andrews that I still haven't read and I'm totally delighted that there are 3 more waiting for me. The location is intriguing and the characters are funny, plus the story is not bad for a paranormal romance or something like that.

Bello leggersi un libro di una delle mie scrittrici preferite e sapere che ce ne sono altri 3 a seguire che mi aspettano! L'ambientazione é particolare ed interessante, inoltre i protagonisti sono divertenti e la storia regge parecchio per essere un paranormal romance, o qualcosa di simile.

 Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2)Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A little bit too long, but I was delighted about the end of William's story, that started on the previous installment. Cerise is funny and strong, the plot is cool enough, even if not so many battles would have not done wrong to the book. Looking forward to read the third book.

Un pochino troppo lungo, ma il finale della storia di William, che era cominciata nel precedente volume, mi é piaciuta parecchio. Cerise é una donna forte e divertente, inoltre la trama non é male, anche se qualche battaglia di meno non mi sarebbe dispiaciuta. Sto per cominciare il terzo libro.

 Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't know exactly why, but I find this third installment in the series totally boring, even if I liked Keldar in the previous book. Now I will read the last book, but I'm not so happy anymore, but you can never know with Ilona Andrews....

Non saprei nemmeno spiegare esattamente il perché, ma questo terzo volume della serie mi ha annoiato a morte, nonostante Keldar mi fosse piaciuto come personaggio apparso nel libro precedente. Ora mi aspetta l'ultimo libro che leggeró immediatamente, ma non cosí piena di aspettative come ero prima, anche se con Ilona Andrews non si puó mai dire....


 Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This last installment in the saga, was better than the third and left me sad because there is not going to be any book about George and Jack, but I can always hope....

Questo ultimo libro della serie é stato migliore del precedente, e ora sono triste perché non ci saranno libri su George e Jack, un vero peccato, ma si puó sempre sperare....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: