lunedì, marzo 25, 2024

Review: The Other Side of Disappearing

The Other Side of Disappearing The Other Side of Disappearing by Kate Clayborn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Jess, Tegan, Hawk, and Salem. More than a detective story or a love story, this seemed to me a book about the bonds, more or less derived from blood, that can be created between people and who are the ones then, that can hurt us the most. I admit that I approached the book in the wrong way because I was looking for something light, but in the end I came to like the novel, although I don't think I felt the chemistry between Hawk and Jess, nor can I say that I enjoyed the Insta-love between the two of them.

Jess, Tegan, Hawk e Salem. Piú che un giallo o una storia d'amore, questo mi é sembrato un libro sui legami, piú o meno di sangue, che si possono creare tra le persone e che sono quelle poi, che possono farci piú male. Ammetto di aver approcciato il libro in modo sbagliato perché ero alla ricerca di qualcosa di leggero, peró alla fine sono arrivata ad apprezzare il romanzo, nonostante non credo di aver percepito la chimica tra Hawk e Jess, né tantomeno posso dire di aver apprezzato l'Insta-love tra i due.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: