martedì, marzo 12, 2024

First Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane Austen by Charlie Lovett

First Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane AustenFirst Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane Austen by Charlie Lovett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book that I picked up because on the cover they were talking about Jane Austen and I was delighted because it is, mostly, a book about books, that are my favorite ever. The characters were well depicted, especially Jane and the location seemed really great, the plot was also good even if the cuplrit was clear to me.

Mi é davvero piaciuto questo libro che ho preso a caso e fondamentalmente perché sulla copertina si parlava di Jane Austen, inoltre é un libro sui libri, quindi non potevo chiedere di meglio. I personaggi erano ben descritti, specialmente Jane e anche le ambientazioni erano fantastiche, la trama non era male, anche se i "cattivi" erano piuttosto chiari dall'inizio.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: