martedì, aprile 25, 2023

Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti

Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2)Shadow Falling by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book, even if I think the first one was slightly better, but still the tension is high and the background (post apocalyptic, crazy zombies, psychopathic presidents) is super good. The characters were nice but I keep on reading mostly for the whole story behind them and their classic love story. One of the best moment of R.Zanetti as far as I'm concerned.

Mi é piaciuto questo secondo volume della serie, anche se continuo a pensare che il primo fosse leggermente meglio, comunque la tensione resta alta e lo sfondo delle storie (post apocalisse, zombi impazziti e presidenti psicopatici) è veramente figo. I protagonisti non sono male ma la ragione per continuare a leggere é proprio la storia nella sua interezza a prescindere dalle storie d'amore che si susseguono ad ogni volume. Uno dei migliori libri della Zanetti secondo me.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: