martedì, aprile 25, 2023

Review: Highland Beast

Highland Beast Highland Beast by Heather McCollum
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I didn't like this penultimate volume of the series at all, and in fact I don't even know if I will read the one about Hannah. Trivial characters, ridiculous story, in short, meh, and to think that I liked these four brothers of the apocalypse quite a lot at the beginning....

Questo penultimo volume della serie non mi é piaciuto per niente e infatti non so nemmeno se leggerò quello su Hannah. Personaggi banali, storia ridicola, insomma, boh, e pensare che questi quattro fratelli dell'apocalisse all'inizio mi piacevano parecchio....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: