martedì, aprile 11, 2023

Review: The Only Daughter: A Novel

The Only Daughter: A Novel The Only Daughter: A Novel by A.B. Yehoshua
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Perhaps over time Yoshua had softened and certainly as far as I was concerned had also become easier to read, despite and even this time the themes he deals with are always very "heavy." Maybe it's because the main character is a 12-year-old girl and maybe it's because the Italian setting made it more immediate for me, this book was perhaps my favorite of his.

Forse con il tempo Yoshua si era ammorbidito e sicuramente per quanto mi riguarda era anche diventato piú semplice da leggere, nonostante e anche stavolta i temi che tratta sono sempre molto "pesanti". Magari sará perché la protagonista é una ragazzina di 12 anni e magari perché il setting italiano me lo ha reso piú immediato, questo libro é stato forse il mio preferito tra i suoi.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: