sabato, gennaio 15, 2022

The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus, #1) by Terry Goodkind

The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus, #1)

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Sorry to say that, because I have big expectations about this book but it's boring and repetitive and so bad written that even a person not English speaking as a mother tongue like me notice that.... Pity, I was wondering about the big saga of Goodkind, but I can imagine I can watch the tv series...

Spiace dirlo perché avevo grosse aspettative su questo libro, ma é mortalmente noioso e ripetitivo, inoltre é scritto malissimo, tanto che me ne sono accorta anche io che non sono chiaramente inglese madrelingua. Un peccato, perché mi sarebbe piaciuto leggere questa saga di Goodkind di cui tutti parlano, ma a questo punto credo che guarderó la serie TV se mi capita.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HEAD OF ZEUS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: