mercoledì, gennaio 19, 2022

Gardener's Son by Cormac McCarthy

Gardener's Son

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm pretty sure that Cormac McCarthy, for his own good, should stop writing screenplays and keep on writing books. This is the second I read and I'm frankly disappointed, the story is terribly weak and I'm quite sure I'm not going to watch the movie. Problem is that I was so happy when I found this little book in Dussman's bargains....

Sono abbastanza sicura che, per il suo bene soprattutto, Cormac McCarhty dovrebbe smettere di scrivere copioni e continuare a scrivere libri. Questo é il secondo che leggo e sono veramente delusa, la storia é debolissima e sono quasi certa che non vedró mai il film. Inoltre la delusione é direttamente proporzionale al fatto che ero cosí contenta quando ho trovato questo piccolo libro nella scatola delle offerte di Dussman.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: