lunedì, dicembre 13, 2021

Review: Zen and the Art of Dealing with Difficult People: How to Learn from your Troublesome Buddhas

Zen and the Art of Dealing with Difficult People: How to Learn from your Troublesome Buddhas Zen and the Art of Dealing with Difficult People: How to Learn from your Troublesome Buddhas by Mark Westmoquette
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this book, because it offers a vision that allows, or at least allowed me, to rethink some situations that had been bothering me for years, in a new frame.
It is not that it hurts less, but it is certainly more useful not only to bear the pain, but also to learn something more about ourselves and others.

Questo libro mi é veramente piaciuto molto, perché offre una visione che permette, o almeno mi ha permesso, di ripensare alcune situazioni che mi disturbavano da anni, in una nuova cornice.
Non é che poi faccia meno male, ma sicuramente é piú utile non solo a sopportare il dolore, ma anche per imparare qualcosa di piú sia su noi stessi che sugli altri.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: