venerdì, dicembre 10, 2021

Review: Renewed for Murder

Renewed for Murder Renewed for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

At this time when I'm reading a lot of Cozy Mysteries, Victoria Gilbert remains one of my favorite authors, perhaps because the amateur detective is a librarian, plus Richard never disappoints me either. After so many books, it feels like visiting friends again and I wouldn't mind if in the next one, Kurt had a happy ending too.

In questo periodo in cui sto leggendo molti Cozy Mistery, Victoria Gilbert resta una delle mie autrici preferite, forse perché la amateur detective é una bibliotecaria, inoltre anche Richard non mi delude mai. Dopo tanti libri, sembra di tornare a visitare gli amici e non mi dispiacerebbe che nel prossimo, anche Kurt avesse un happy ending.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: