giovedì, luglio 01, 2021

Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti

Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1)Wicked Ride by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This attempt to mix MC and paranormal romance left me totally not interested even if She is one of my favorite author. The couple made sparks but still the contest was lacking in a way and even meeting "old friends" all along the book, was not so nice anymore. So it's probably my fault because this world is not interesting for me anymore.

Questo tentativo di "sposare" bande di motociclisti e paranormal romance mi ha lasciato piuttosto indifferente anche se la Zanetti è una delle mie autrici preferite. La coppia assieme faceva anche scintille ma il contesto, in qualche modo, non mi sembrava quello adeguato e anche incontrare molti dei vecchi personaggi non mi ha fatto né caldo né freddo. Quindi deduco che sia colpa mia perché questo "mondo" non mi interessa piú.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: