venerdì, luglio 16, 2021

Review: The Practice of Not Thinking: A Guide to Mindful Living

The Practice of Not Thinking: A Guide to Mindful Living The Practice of Not Thinking: A Guide to Mindful Living by Ryūnosuke Koike
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although I have read many books on Mindfulness in all its various forms, this book, which combines it in a very clear way with Zen Buddhism, remains one of my favourites, although one of the least applicable, at least as far as I am concerned. Definitely one of the texts in which theory is much easier than practice....

Per quanto abbia letto molti libri sulla Mindfulness in tutte le sue varie declinazioni, questo libro che la unisce in modo molto chiaro al buddismo zen, resta uno dei miei preferiti per quanto uno dei meno applicabili, almeno per quanto mi riguarda. Decisamente uno dei testi nei quali la teoria é molto piú facile della pratica....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: