venerdì, luglio 16, 2021

Review: Being You: A Science of Consciousness

Being You: A Science of Consciousness Being You: A Science of Consciousness by Anil Seth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been reading books on conscience for a long time because it has always been a subject that has particularly interested me since, long ago, I found myself almost by chance at a lecture by Giulio Tononi. Since then I think I have read quite a lot and I particularly appreciated the clear way in which this book illustrates both medical and philosophical theories and above all the excursus into the future and the "risk" of artificial intelligence.

Leggo da tempo libri sulla coscienza perché é sempre stato un argomento che mi ha particolarmente interessato, da quando, in tempi non sospetti, mi ritrovai quasi per caso ad una conferenza di GIulio Tononi. Da quel momento credo di aver letto parecchio e di questo libro ho apprezzato particolarmente il modo chiaro di illustrare teorie sia mediche che filosofiche e soprattutto l'excursus nel futuro ed il "rischio" delle intelligenze artificiali.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: