giovedì, dicembre 31, 2020

Review: The Encyclopedia of Ailments and Diseases: How to Heal the Conflicted Feelings, Emotions, and Thoughts at the Root of Illness

The Encyclopedia of Ailments and Diseases: How to Heal the Conflicted Feelings, Emotions, and Thoughts at the Root of Illness The Encyclopedia of Ailments and Diseases: How to Heal the Conflicted Feelings, Emotions, and Thoughts at the Root of Illness by Jacques Martel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not sure that I believe the explanations of the author for every single disease, but some insights are useful anyway and I can always mix it with "regular medicine".

Non sono sicura di condividere le spiegazioni dell'autore per ogni singola malattia, ma quel che é sicuro per quanto mi riguarda, é che alcuni insight mi sono stati particolarmente utili e posso sempre "mischiarli" con la "medicina regolare".

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: