giovedì, dicembre 17, 2020

Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones

Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3)Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm a little bit tired of the plot "all the world against the grim reaper", I would have liked something different this time, or even a bit more of talking with the son of satan wouldn't have been bad at all. I really hope for the best because I'm going to read the forth one but I'm not sure I'll go further.

Sono un po' stanca della solita trama che prevede "tutto il mondo contro la nostra eroina", mi sarebbe piaciuto qualcosa di diversa stavolta, o anche un po' piú di dialogo tra Charly e il figlio di satana, che non avrebbe per niente guastato. Spero davvero che il quarto risollevi le sorti di questa saga, altrimenti non credo che andrò avanti ad oltranza....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: