lunedì, dicembre 21, 2020

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally a book that lifts my expectations for this series and gives me hope for the future. The usual plot changes, at least a little bit, and we have a long conversation with a lot of love and, especially this time, there are not so many people out there, who want Charley dead and this gives me hope for the future.

Finalmente un libro che risolleva le sorti della serie e mi fa ben sperare per il futuro. La solita trama cambia, almeno un pochino, e abbiamo una lunga conversazione con tanto di amplesso finale e soprattutto stavolta non sono in tanti a volere la pelle di Charley e questo mi fa ben sperare per il futuro.



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: