martedì, dicembre 01, 2020

The Miss Mirren Mission (Regency Reformers, #1) by Jenny Holiday

The Miss Mirren Mission (Regency Reformers, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was a nice surprise! I read it because NG gave me the ARC of the second one and my OCD pretended that I rad this one before so with no expectations at all I really appreciated the plot and the characters. So now I'm looking forward to read the second installment in this series.

Questo libro è stato una bella sorpresa! L'ho letto soltanto perché NG mi ha mandato il secondo e il mio DOC mi impedisce di leggere una serie se non dall'inizio, quindi senza nessun tipo di aspettativa mi sono goduta una buona trama e dei gran personaggi. Quindi ora non vedo l'ora di leggere il secondo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: