mercoledì, luglio 22, 2020

The Widow Wager (The Notorious Flynns, #3) by Jess Michaels

The Widow Wager (The Notorious Flynns, #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Jess Michaels and I'm sure I will read the first two in this series, I liked it sooo much! Crispin and Gemma are great together and she is stronger as he is and fight for their love. A different Regency and a very likable one.

Questo è il mio primo libro di Jess Michaels e sono quasi certa che leggeró anche i primi due di questa serie perché mi é piaciuto proprio tanto. Gemma e Crispin sono una bella coppia e lei é la piú forte dei due e combatte per il loro amore. Un regency differente dal solito e sicuramente molto piacevole.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND THE PASSIONATE PEN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: