giovedì, febbraio 06, 2020

Review: Consider This: Moments in My Writing Life after Which Everything Was Different

Consider This: Moments in My Writing Life after Which Everything Was Different Consider This: Moments in My Writing Life after Which Everything Was Different by Chuck Palahniuk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is not a novel, this could be a workshop about writing mixed with the life of one of my favorite author ever, so a win win situation for me. Unluckily I do not remember every single short story he wrote - but not Guts, never Guts - so I missed some references, but it was a very enjoyable reading and a recommended one for every one who wants to write his own novel.

Questo non é un romanzo, ma potrebbe essere la trascrizione di un seminario sulla scrittura tenuto da uno dei miei autori preferiti, intervallati da pezzi della sua vita, quindi per quanto mi riguarda, un grandissimo successo. Purtroppo non mi ricordo ogni singola storia che Palahniuk ha scritto - tranne Guts, nessuno puó scordare Guts - quindi alcuni riferimenti me li sono persi, ma resta una lettura molto interessante, specialmente per chi voglia diventare a sua volta uno scrittore.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: