martedì, febbraio 18, 2020

Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11) by Larissa Ione

Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Eventually also this series came to an end, and as a matter of fact even if I read the all, I was totally happy because right now I'm so bored by angels, demons and vampires and shifters etc, that I cannot take any more of them. It`s surely my fault but it seems that I have to shift to urban fantasy to read something worthy because paranormal romance has written already everything it has to be written.

E alla fine anche questa serie é arrivata alla fine e la cosa mi riempie di gioia infinita perché proprio non ne posso piú di angeli, demoni e mutaforma e vampiri etc. Sicuramente é colpa mia, ma è chiaro che é ora per me di passare all'urban fantasy perché il paranormal romance ha giá detto tutto quello che poteva dire.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: