mercoledì, febbraio 19, 2020

Review: Armed In Her Fashion

Armed In Her Fashion Armed In Her Fashion by Kate Heartfield
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Vers strange book, I cannot say that I didn't like it, but I am not so sure that I liked it so much, but at last I read all its 348 pages, which is already something.
I didn't even like the characters so much, with Claude the only exception, but I have to admit that all along the pages I was wondering where the author was going, and still I was surprised in the end. A remarkable book in many ways.

Libro veramente strano, non posso dire che mi sia piaciuto, ma nemmeno che non mi sia piaciuto, considerato che ho letto tutte le 348 pagine, ed é giá qualcosa.
Neanche i personaggi, con l'eccezione di Claude, mi stavano particolarmente simpatici - e nel frattempo non smettevo di chiedermi dove voleva andare a parare l'autrice - e comunque, nonostante tutto, sono rimasta molto sorpresa dal finale, quindi direi un libro notevole.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: