martedì, agosto 27, 2019

Review: The Truth About Cowboys

The Truth About Cowboys The Truth About Cowboys by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit that even if I like the dialogues a lot, there was still something in the supposedly hero that I didn't appreciate at all (see manhandling for example), there were also some other things but mostly that made it for me, pity, the story was pretty good all in all.

Devo ammettere che, nonostante i dialoghi fossero molto piacevoli, c'é stato qualcosa in questo libro che mi ha impedito di godermelo appieno e l'atteggiamento di quello che dovrebbe essere il maschio alfa/cowboy/stella del baseball in questione, é proprio l'atteggiamento da macho man che si é poi concretizzato in un paio di capitoli in modo per me estremamente disturbante, e quindi niente da fare....un peccato perché poi la storia non era male per niente.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: