domenica, agosto 11, 2019

Review: Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About The World - And Why Things Are Better Than You Think

Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About The World - And Why Things Are Better Than You Think Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About The World - And Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not a big TED Talk watcher, so I had no idea how famous this guy was, so the whole success took me by surprise. I appreciate a lot many of the things I read and learn, not all of them but still some of the topics were debatable. I would love for many people to read this book, because it is important in my opinion to learn about the right way to understand the information that are submerging us right now, and this handbook could be a useful tool.

Non sono solita guardare i TED Talk, quindi non avevo idea del successo mondiale di questo ricercatore. Ho apprezzato molto il suo modo di discutere gli argomenti e ho imparato molto, non ho sempre condiviso alcune delle sue conclusioni, ma ok il dibattito é previsto fino a che io mi limito ad avere una mia opinione e non i miei fatti. Sarebbe piuttosto importante, in questa epoca in cui siamo sommersi dalle notizie, imparare a leggere i dati, e questo libro é un ottimo strumento per cominciare a farlo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: