sabato, agosto 24, 2019

Develop Your Medical Intuition: Activate Your Natural Wisdom for Optimum Health & Well-Being by Sherrie Dillard

Develop Your Medical Intuition: Activate Your Natural Wisdom for Optimum Health & Well-Being

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

At one point, I was about half the book, I stopped reading because I'm not able to understand a certain kind of statement, made by the author, that concerned as possibly that my intuition, helped by some unspecified divine help, would allow me to help others understand what ailed them.

Ad un certo punto, ero circa a metá libro, ho smesso di leggere perché non era proprio per me comprensibile un certo tipo di affermazione da parte dell'autrice che riguardava come eventualmente, la mia intuizione, aiutata da qualche non ben precisato aiuto divino, mi avrebbe permesso di aiutare gli altri a capire quello che li affliggeva.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND LLEWELLYN WORLDWIDE, LTD. FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: