sabato, gennaio 28, 2017

How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3) by Jax Garren

How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm still wondering why I waited so long to read the final of this dystopian series that I liked so much, but sometimes I do, I refer to prolong the pleasure ... However Hauk and Jolie are really a lovely couple, I have something to fault regarding the end, but all in all the words of the author have explained why she decided to end the book as the tale to which it is inspired. Cute, now I hope that she writes soon some other book!

Mi sto ancora chiedendo come mai ho aspettato tanto per leggere il finale di una serie distopica che mi é piaciuta tanto, ma a volte lo faccio, rimando per prolungare il piacere... Comunque Hauk e Jolie sono proprio una bella coppia, ho qualcosa da ridire nei confronti del finale, ma le parole dell'autrice tutto sommato, mi hanno spiegato come mai ha deciso di terminare il libro come la fiaba a cui si é ispirata. Carino, ora spero scriva presto dell'altro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: