martedì, gennaio 24, 2017

MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole

MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13)MacRieve by Kresley Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book is, even if it didn't make ​​me crazy, but there is one star more most certainly owned to the fact that Chloe is a soccer player, sometimes tender, especially when compared to that beast of a werewolf mate who she found. More than once, I would have liked to slap Will and when the book was done with that crazy cliffhanger on Munroe, I would have happily done the same with K.Cole, especially because I already know that in August, when the next book will come out, it will not be about him....

Mi é piaciuto questo libro, anche se non mi ha fatto impazzire, ma una stellina in piú vale sicuramente per il fatto che Chloe é una giocatrice di calcio, a tratti tenerissima, specialmente se paragonata a quella bestia di compagno lupo mannaro che si é trovata. PIú di una volta mi sarebbe piaciuto prendere Will a schiaffi e quando il libro é finito con quel cliffhanger pazzesco su Munroe avrei fatto volentieri lo stesso con la Cole, specialmente perché so giá che ad agosto, quando uscirá il prossimo libro, non sará su di lui...

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: