martedì, giugno 07, 2016

Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3) by Rebecca Zanetti

Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)Wicked Burn by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just a little bit better than the last one, because Simon and Nikolaj had a good plot behind them, but seriously dragons? also here? I understand that now dragons are everywhere and the natural sequitur of vampire and angels, but still is it necessary? I don't know, it would have been ok also to stick to bear shifters, but it's not my call to make.

Leggermente meglio dell'ultimo, fondamentalmente perché Simone e Nikolaj avevano una buona trama intorno, solo che.....draghi....pure qui....Io capisco che ora i draghi vanno di moda e sono ovunque, oltre che il seguito della moda cominciata con i vampiri e proseguita con gli angeli, ma seriamente....la Zanetti sarebbe potuta restare sugli orsi mutaforma e secondo me sarebbe andata bene uguale, ma capisco che non é certo una scelta mia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: