giovedì, giugno 02, 2016

Falling Light (Game of Shadows, #2) by Thea Harrison

Falling Light (Game of Shadows, #2)Falling Light by Thea Harrison
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I´m so happy that I read this book so I can eventually quit this series that I didn´t like at all. The first book I finished only to get to a "no end book", so I was compelled to read this one also, because of my problem of compulsion towards the series; I finally got one end so I´m done and will go happily back to the Elders Races Series that is soooo much better!

SOno contenta di aver finalmente letto questo libro perché ora che é finita posso mollare questa serie che non mi é piaciuta per niente. Il primo libro non terminava per questo, e per il mio piccolo problema ossessivo-compulsivo nei confronti delle serie, ho letto il secondo; ora che ho finalmente avuto "un final!e" posso smettere tranquillamente e tornare alla serie Elders Races che é decisamente molto meglio

Nessun commento: