lunedì, dicembre 28, 2015

Escono oggi!

An Improper Arrangement (The Little Season, #1)An Improper Arrangement by Kasey Michaels
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was unbelievably boring and this is strange because I usually like Kasey Michaels a lot and I don't understand what has happened with this book to make me think it was not even worthy to finish it. Maybe the next one, but I don't know if I will keep on reading this new series.

Stranamente, considerato che di solito Kasey Michaels mi piace molto, ho trovato questo libro mortalmente noioso e davvero non capisco come mai, ma é stato una fatica riuscire a finirlo. Magari il prossimo sará meglio, ma attualmente non sono convinta che continueró questa nuova serie.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!


Headed for Trouble

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Neve and Ian are two good characters, but still I found this story full of cliches so in the end it was like I have already read it before, pity because it had the cards to be something more than the usual stuff. Anyway now I'm longing to read about Hannah and Brandon!

Neve e Ian sono due protagonisti niente male, ma la storia era cosí piena di cliché che mi sembrava di averla giá letta mille volte, un vero peccato perché scritta diversamente era in grado di essere molto piú interessante. Comunque ora non vedo l'ora di leggere il libro su Hannah e Brandon!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST. MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!


The Rock (Highland Guard, #11)The Rock by Monica McCarty
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Sorry to say that, but this book is unreadable: the story is boring, she is awful and mean and he is stupid, sometimes I thought too stupid to live.

Dispiace dirlo ma questo libro é proprio illegibile: lei é una stronza micidiale e lui é troppo stupido per vivere.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: