mercoledì, dicembre 23, 2015

Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9) + Liam Takes Manhattan (Elder Races, #9.5) by Thea Harrison

Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9)Shadow's End by Thea Harrison
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

No.






Liam Takes Manhattan (Elder Races, #9.5)Liam Takes Manhattan by Thea Harrison
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Intermediate little story, made to mediate the passage to self publishing. I will give her another chance but it is going to be the last one because I'm afraid that this series already said all that it has to said, even if Dragos and Pia are two of my favorite characters ever.

Piccola storia fatta fondamentalmente per mediare il passaggio da parte dell'autrice all'autopubblicazione. Le daró un'ultima chance, ma temo che questa serie abbia giá detto tutto quello che aveva da dire, anche se mi dispiace perché Dragos e Pia sono da sempre due dei miei personaggi preferiti.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND THEA HARRISON FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: