martedì, marzo 26, 2013

When the Duchess Said Yes (Wylder Sisters, #2) by Isabella Bradford

When the Duchess Said Yes (Wylder Sisters, #2)When the Duchess Said Yes by Isabella Bradford
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book is a little bit different because, almost from the beginning the two are seriously attracted to one another, but in the end I found it a little too much, even if it was important for the plot. And so it was for me a little bit boring, anyway a good romance not so involved with the Ton.

Questo libro non è il solito regency perchè i due personaggi, quasi dall'inizio, sono seriamente attratti l'uno dall'altro, ma alla fine è risultato che tanto trasporto, pur se importante ai fini della trama, è stato per me un po' noioso da leggere; a parte questo un libro d'amore che non ha così tanto a che fare con l'aristocrazia inglese.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: