mercoledì, marzo 06, 2013

The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) by Tiffany Reisz

The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)The Prince by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Sooo, another book by Tiffany Reisz and another time mixed feeligs about that. This one even leaves me with a big cliffhanger so I just wonder how's it gonna end and how could be possible to fool two intelligent people like the priest and the king, but ok, it's a book, I keep on forgetting that....

Un altro libro di T. Reisz e un'altra volta in cui i miei sentimenti a riguardo sono piuttosto contrastanti, inoltre questo non finisce e quindi "sarò costretta" a leggere anche il prossimo; mi chiedo comunque come sia stato possibile fregare per cosi' tanto tempo il prete e King, ma ok, continuo a dimenticare che stiamo parlando della trama di un libro....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: