mercoledì, agosto 01, 2018

Review: Cooper's Charm

Cooper's Charm Cooper's Charm by Lori Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say that I usually prefer one couple at a time in my romance, but this time it was ok and I enjoyed the both of them. I was a little bit disappointed when I found out who was the culprit, but mostly because I am a reader of noir and thriller so....

Devo dire che di solito preferisco che nei miei libri d'amore si parli di una coppia per volta, ma in questo caso ci stava bene e quindi la mia piú grande perplessitá ha a che vedere con la scelta del colpevole da parte dell'autrice, ma questo perché mi considero una grande lettrice di gialli e in tal senso questo romanzo era un po' scarsino.....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: