mercoledì, aprile 04, 2018

Ivan (Gideon’s Riders, #3) by Kit Rocha & Vampire Fugitive (Angler, #4) by Annie Nicholas

Ivan (Gideon’s Riders, #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I appreciate a lot the genealogical tree that Kit Rocha put up on Facebook because most of the times I got lost between all the relatives of Maricela or Ivan. Anyway the story was good enough to made me think I will keep on reading this series also, but I really hope it is not going to be infinite and always on the line of Bodyguard/Princess, because one is more than enough, even if I am sure there is going to be at last one more.

Devo dire che la cosa che ho apprezzato piú di tutte é stato il fatto che le autrici abbiano postato su Facebook l'albero genealogico delle famiglie piú importanti del Settore 1, perché piú di una volta mi sono persa tra i nomi ed i parenti sia di Maricela che di Ivan. Comunque la storia é stata sufficientemente buona da farmi pensare che continuerò a leggere questa ennesima serie, nella speranza che non sia infinita e non sia sempre la solita trama che riguarda un Riders (guardia del corpo) che si innamora di una principessa/santa, anche se sono piuttosto sicura che ce ne sará quanto meno un'altra.

THANKS KIT ROCHA FOR THE ARC!

Vampire Fugitive (Angler, #4)Vampire Fugitive by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Connie, Rurik and Tane was one of my favorite vampire stories of all times, so when Annie Nicholas wrote the story of their daughter I couldn't wait to read it. Maggie is a great character, and Mutt also, so the plot was intriguing and fast pacing and the dialogue made me laugh more than once. I was sorry only that we couldn't see some of my favorite characters but Colby and Gwen were good enough. Looking forward to the next installment in this series!

Connie, Rurik and Tane sono i personaggi di una delle mie storie di vampiri preferite, quindi non vedevo l'ora di mettere le mani sul seguito. Maggie é la figlia del trio di cui sopra ed é un bel personaggio con parecchi margini di crescita, cosí come Mutt; la storia é molto rapida e si svolge rapidamente tenendovi incollati alla poltrona, per cosí dire. Purtroppo dei personaggi della vecchia serie fanno una comparsata solo Colby e Gwen, ma ho fiducia nel futuro e nel seguito della serie soprattutto!

THANKS TO ANNIE NICHOLAS FOR THE ARC!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: