domenica, aprile 01, 2018

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ooookkey, seven books for the final showdown with Roland and what I get is a polite conversation on a couch ..... In short, I am glad that the authors have signed up for three more books, but I would have appreciated more they would have closed this cycle with fireworks instead of letting it slide slowly in the eighth book. Some of the scenes are, however, pure adrenaline and I can not say that I didn't like the novel, it's just that I was expecting something completely different ...

Okkey, sette libri per avere lo showdown finale con Roland e quello che ottengo é una conversazione educata su un divano.....Insomma, io sono anche contenta che gli autori abbiano firmato per altri tre libri, ma comunque avrei apprezzato di piú se avessero chiuso questo ciclo con i fuochi d'artificio invece che farlo scivolare lentamente nell'ottavo libro. Alcune delle scene sono comunque adrenaliniche e non posso dire che il libro non mi sia piaciuto, solo che mi aspettavo qualcosa di completamente diverso...

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: