lunedì, aprile 09, 2018

Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole

Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14)Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Boring, too long, the visit to the ​​a series of worlds seems to be there only to lengthen the book while the protagonists keep on saying the same things to each other. Only the ending, which instead merited, inevitably takes place too quickly, too bad, because I liked so much the last two books about ascension and yet this is making me rethink a bit about the whole series, is clear, however, that til I read the book abut Nix I can not stop ....

Noioso, lungo, una serie di mondi messi per allungare il brodo mentre i protagonisti continuavano a dirsi le solite cose. Solo il finale, che invece meritava, per forza di cose si svolge fin troppo velocemente, peccato, perché gli ultimi due libri sull'ascensione mi erano piaciuti tanto e invece questo mi sta facendo ripensare un po' a tutta la serie, chiaro comunque, che fino a che non leggo il libro di Nix non posso smettere....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: