mercoledì, giugno 08, 2016

Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life by Sheila Chandra

Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your LifeBanish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life by Sheila Chandra
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First of all I must admit that this book that seeks to help people to become more orderly getting rid of all the things accumulated in excess, it is not just directed at me, since I consider myself a pretty organized person, but most of all I feel great joy in throwing away things accumulated, so maybe my problem is the reverse. Returning to the book, however, I found it very clear, starting from the Principle of the toothbrush (no one has ever come to lose their toothbrush) to switch between the lists and the ordering of one room at a time. So if you are an "hoarder" and if you feel that the space around you is absolutely not organized and lose hours trying to find things, this is the book for you.

Prima di tutto devo ammettere che questo libro che cerca di aiutare la gente a diventare piú ordinata liberandosi di tutte le cose accumulate in eccesso, non é proprio diretto a me, in quanto mi considero persona piuttosto organizzata, ma soprattutto provo una grande gioia a buttare via cose accumulate, quindi magari il mio problema é quello inverso. Tornando al libro comunque, l'ho trovato molto chiaro, a cominciare dal principio dello spazzolino da denti (nessuno é mai arrivato a perdersi il proprio spazzolino) per passare dalle liste e dall'ordinare una stanza alla volta. Quindi se siete degli "accumulatori" e se sentite che lo spazio attorno a voi non é assolutamente organizzato e perdete ore a cercare cose, questo é il libro che fa per voi.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE UK-NORTH AMERICA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: