venerdì, agosto 18, 2023

Review: Love to Hate You

Love to Hate You Love to Hate You by Camilla Isley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Somewhat disappointing, both because of the insta-love from Travis and the very rushed ending. Samantha then from a perfect city girl, transforms in three weeks into a lover of the countryside and family life. I don't know, it didn't convince me that much.

Un po' deludente, sia per l'insta-love da parte di Travis che per il finale molto frettoloso. Samantha poi da perfetta city girl, si trasforma in tre settimane in un'amante della campagna e della vita familiare. Non lo so, non mi ha convinto poi cosí tanto.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: