lunedì, agosto 07, 2023

Review: The Salt-Black Tree: Book Two of the Dead God's Heart Duology

The Salt-Black Tree: Book Two of the Dead God's Heart Duology The Salt-Black Tree: Book Two of the Dead God's Heart Duology by Lilith Saintcrow
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The only thing that consoles me is the fact that this was a duology so this ordeal quickly came to an end. I didn't like the story of Nat and this universe where the gods have adapted and live among humans at all, both the plot and the way the author has of writing. I don't know Russian, but apparently that is a prerequisite, and that also bothered me a lot. Absolutely not recommended, both the first and the second book.

L'unica cosa che mi consola, é il fatto che questo fosse una duologia quindi questo strazio é arrivato velocemente ad una fine. La storia di Nat e di questo universo dove gli dei si sono adeguati e vivono tra gli umani non mi é piaciuta affatto, sia per la trama che per il modo che ha l'autrice di scrivere. Non conosco il russo, ma a quanto pare é un requisito fondamentale e anche questo mi ha dato parecchio fastidio. Assolutamente sconsigliato, sia il primo che il secondo libro.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: