venerdì, agosto 11, 2023

All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation by Rebecca Traister

All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a great book if you come from the U.S., any other instance is difficult to judge because, for example, as an Italian woman, most of the things she describes do not apply to our situation. So it was interesting, even if from time to time I missed some references to people/places/situations, and it gave me food for thought, but I would love to read something similar tailored on Italy.

Questo é un gran libro se sei una donna statunitense, non saprei negli altri casi, perché per esempio per me che sono italiana, molte delle cose descritte non sono nemmeno lontanamente applicabili. Quindi posso dire che é stata una lettura interessante, anche se a volte non avevo le informazioni per capire i riferimenti a persone/posti/situazioni, ma sicuramente mi ha dato da riflettere, tanto che vorrei proprio leggere qualcosa di simile scritto per l'Italia.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: